Welcome to the unofficial website of the City of Split, or Split info portal as we like to call it! On this website you can find all the news related to the city of Split, grouped into corresponding categories: News, Black Chronicle, Culture, Film music TV, Scene, Lifestyle, Sports and Interesting. You can also find useful information about the City of Split: Some general information, a bit of history, sights of Split, something about the beaches of Split, restaurants, etc. Let us not forget the Events section where you can find a list of current events and happenings such as: concerts, exhibitions, performances, different performance, etc. There is also a Photo Gallery where you can view our beautiful Split from different perspectives, and the Forum where you can discuss various topics. Our goal is to provide an overview of all news and quality information about Split in one place, and also provide a website where you can have fun and maybe gain new friends through various services such as forum and "Community".
Content and different services overview:
- "Community" enables registered users to create personal profiles, which can be synchronized with an existing profile on Facebook. You can add friends, write on walls, create groups, join groups, change status (status is synchronized aslo with Facebook), add pictures, comment pictures and other basic functionalities which you already probably know from Facebook
- Under the category News you can find an overview of latest news regarding the City of Split and the surrounding area organized in the following sections:
- "ST guide" guides you trough the City of Split with all the relevent information you might need.
- In the photo gallery you can see and comment sunsets and sunrises, the sea, beaches, the people of Split, FC Hajduk, Poljud stadium, graffiti, monuments and everything else what our beautiful Split offers.
- Hopefully soon...
- We believe that all Forum lovers will find a place to discuss, comment and exchange valuable information here. We will do our best to make the forum a place where you will be able to find useful information and answers to your asked questions. The forum is divided in 2 separate forums with more or less equal categories and themes, one of which is in Croatian language and the other in English. From our future and current users we ask you only to be polite and to have good manners, and also to follow few simple rules posted on the forum. To make the forum as pleasant and attractive as possible, and to help you to better express your thoughts, we've setup a rich gallery of smilies.
- Contact form, as its name suggests is a simple way for you to contact us. All meaningful questions, comments, suggestions, praises, criticism, etc. are welcome. We will not tolerate SPAM.
- In the archives you can find an overview of older news and articles. The average lifetime of an article is 7 days, if it is an event announcements or a happening then the article will expire the same day as the event.
- In this category you can find many useful links, most links are related to the City of Split and the city's educational institutions but there are others as well.
We listed above, and tried to explain briefly what Croatia-ST represents and what is our goal. So once again, feel free to contact us, we are open for all kinds of suggestions so we can together provide you the end users with the highest quality informations, entertainment and socializing ways through our site.
We hope you'll enjoy our webiste!